Do you encounter delayed patients’ recruitment and unmet timelines, numerous protocol adaptations and even risks of protocol cancellation?
New Medical Affairs function focused on the deep scientific communication with Investigators while conducting Clinical Trials with Complex Protocol Design.
We offer an innovative solution for R&D Companies: a service of Investigator Science Liaisons (ISL) to support clinical development of new products in early stages (Clinical trials, phase II-III)
Our professional ISL team helps to:
- Identify protocol challenges by delivering real-time insights from the investigators, improving under-recruitment and site selection
- Support investigators and monitors with the issue management
- Provide scientific expertise regarding current treatment practice, profile physician needs and preferences
- Engage early with the leading experts to develop an honest and transparent relationship to keep physician’s interest in future collaboration
- Collect insights which later transform into Medical Strategy of the product