Do you encounter delayed patients’ recruitment and unmet timelines, numerous protocol adaptations and even risks of protocol cancellation?
We offer an innovative solution for R&D Companies: a service of Investigator Science Liaisons (ISL) to support clinical development of new products in early stages (Clinical trials, phase II-III)
Our professional ISL team
- Identify protocol challenges by delivering real-time insights from the investigators, improving under-recruitment and site selection
- Support investigators and monitors with the issue management
- Provide scientific expertise regarding current treatment practice, profile physician needs and preferences
- Engage early with the leading experts to develop an honest and transparent relationship to keep physician’s interest in future collaboration
- Collect insights which later transform into Medical Strategy of the product